Ghost sign for Lillian Freeman's Haberdashery which traded circa 1950s on St Mary's Row in Moseley village. The advertisement is a rare visual example of an haberdashery shop which were once found on nearly every high street in the city.
Only part of the sign is visible today but a black and white photograph from the Library of Birmingham's collection of Birmingham City Council planning photographs helps reveal what the sign looked like in full, taken in 1957.
From South Birmingham collection of ghost signs click here to see more.
Photograph credit: Library of Birmingham Archives.